The Tourism Team excel at putting together personalised itineraries for coach, special interest groups or partner programs depending on budget, time, energy and interests.
The following activities are just some of the things that can be arranged for you during your visit to Griffith:
- Farm visits (horticultural & dryland farms)
- Catania Fruit Salad Farm (tour & tasting)
- Cotton Gin Tour (state of the art gin facility)
- Wine tastings
- Gin tastings
- Garden tours
- Griffith Regional Art Gallery
- Griffith War Memorial Museum
- Pioneer Park Museum
- Italian Museum
- Soft Sculptured Curtain at the Theatre
- Altina Wildlife Park (personalised cart tours behind a Clydesdale)
- Cocoparra National Park (bird watching, walking, picnics/BBQ)
- Lake Wyangan (bird watching, walking, picnics/BBQ)
- Hermit’s Cave Lookout (and hiking trail for the energetic & sure footed)
- Markets (Rotary market every Sunday – meet the local farmers & sample the delicious produce: cherries, oranges, plums)
- City Park & Community Gardens
- Shopping (Griffith has a lovely boutique shopping strip, and two shopping centres)
- Visitor Centre (gift shop & watch the Griffith DVD)
- 1.5hr Town Tour
“The agenda prepared for us was excellent and the gardens, morning tea and lunch absolutely beautiful…. another very big thank you to ‘John’ the tour guide – his personality and knowledge of the Griffith area won us all over.” Vicki, Orange.
“Fantastic work! Never had such outstanding support & service from any other centres in 18 years of tours.” Rod, Coach Holidays & Tours.
If you are a tour group and interested in organising your own group tour of Griffith and the surrounding region, please contact Griffith Tourism Hub on 1800 681 141 or email email@example.com to obtain current information. Once your itinerary has been confirmed our office will make all the necessary bookings on your behalf, free of charge.